Are you interested in coming back to college? Grad TX is a program designed to help students return to college and finish their associate’s degree. By earning an associate’s degree, you’re increasing the jobs available to you by 134 percent and increasing your annual income potential.
Returning to college can come with unique challenges. Balancing family, work, and school can be daunting. Returning to school after a break might seem overwhelming. Many people who want to return to school are unsure how they’d pay for it. And still others worry that if they returned to school they’d have to start all over again.
GRAD TX BENEFITS
Grad TX understands these concerns. Navarro College offers a variety of programs designed specifically for returning students to help overcome these and other obstacles. We can help you get there by providing you the following Grad TX benefits:
1. Admission Specialists guiding you through the admissions process and maximize potential credits earned prior to returning.
2. Success Coaches providing academic support such as Advising, Academic Planning, Career Coaching and Resources.
3. Access to emergency grant aid is available.
4. Flexible majors with 100% online programs including:
Business Info. Technology
Computer Info. Technology
5. Over 99 online and on-campus degree and certificates to help you finish what you started. Find out more: Majors and Degree Plans.
If you want to return to college and finish your associate’s degree, Grad TX can get you started.
Simply sign up by completing the Grad TX form below.
GRAD TX FORM
BROWSE ONLINE COURSES & PROGRAMS
Explore 100% Online Programs (*Denotes Practicum is required)