The first 10 official copies of the student’s transcript are free. Thereafter, they are $3 each. All requests must be in written form signed by the student.
All requests should be mailed or faxed to the registrar specifying:
- Student’s name while attending Navarro College
- Social Security Number
- Dates of attendance
- Specify whether you need an official or unofficial transcript
- Where you would like the transcripts sent
- A telephone number where you can be contacted
- Copy of your driver’s license or state issued ID
- And your signature Due to Federal Privacy Laws (FERPA), we are unable to release transcripts without written consent of the student.
Transcripts may be requested in one of the following ways:
- Complete a Transcript Request Form in person at the Registrar’s Office in Corsicana, Mexia, Midlothian, or Waxahachie or download and print a copy.
- Mail a written request to the following address:Navarro College
Office of Admissions and Records
3200 W. 7th Ave.
Corsicana, TX 75110
- Fax a request to (903) 875-7353