This section deals with the issues and concerns related to students who have previously attended NC.

If you are a student who has attended Navarro College as an undergraduate degree seeking student and wish to return to NC in that same classification and you have been out of classes for over one academic year, you will need to re-apply to Navarro College. You may use the online application to do this or submit a paper application to the nearest campus. If you have not attended classes anywhere since you left Navarro College, and you completed the admission process when you last attended here, this is all we need in order to process your re-admission and get you ready to register. If you have attended classes somewhere since you left here, we will have to have those transcript(s) sent to us so that we can process your application.The above procedure is also applicable to those students who may have left Navarro College on probation or suspension. You may review the reinstatement policy in the catalog at webpage.

If you are a student who attended Navarro College as a non-degree seeking student and now wish to re-apply as a degree seeking student, please get an application from the Office of Admissions and Records. There is not a “reclassification” application available on the web at this time. You will be required to meet the admission requirements as a degree seeking student and provide the Office of Admissions and Records with all transcripts necessary to process your application.