Late Registration Dates
August 25 - October 18
|November 3 - December 15||December 9 - December 15|
January 20 - May 12
|November 3 - January 20||January 21 - January 22|
Second 8-week session
March 23 - May 12
|November 3 - March 14||March 23 - 24|
Students who have maintained a GPA of over 2.0 and are not required to take developmental studies classes (Reading, Writing, and Math) are eligible to register for class(es) online via their WebAdvisor account after the first semester at Navarro College. (First semester students need to contact his or her Academic Advisor in order to register for classes). If you do not have access to a computer at home or at work, you may register for classes on campus using any of our computer labs. You may only register for classes during the scheduled registration dates for each term. At this time, the following students may not register themselves using WebAdvisor:
- Students not TSI complete
- Students in academic difficulty (2.0 GPA or lower)
- Students who have not attended Navarro College for more than one year and wishing to re-enroll (Contact the Office of Admissions and Records for information).
- Students required to take developmental classes
WebAdvisor registration provides current class listings and a search feature to help you find the courses you need. Students with certain holds will not be able to register for classes until the holds have been cleared. To check if you have a hold that will prevent you from registering for classes, please visit any campus for assistance or call:
Corsicana (903) 875-7349
Mexia (254) 562-3848
Midlothian (972) 775-7200
Waxahachie (972) 937-7612
For WebAdvisor Registration:
To register via the web, log in to your WebAdvisor account.
- On the main menu, click on Students.
- On the student menu, click on Register for Sections.
- Follow the step-by-step online instructions.
- Click on Submit to confirm your registration.
Confirm that you have been successfully registered into all of your classes by clicking on My class schedule. It is extremely important that you check your class schedule for accuracy. You should print a copy of your class schedule. Payment deadlines apply regardless of the method of registration.