- Pell – March 28, 2014
- Repeat Loan Borrower – January 10, 2014
Spring 2014 Only (enrolled in no Fall 2013 classes through Navarro College)
- New Loan Borrower 1st Disbursement – February 14, 2014
- New Loan Borrower 2nd Disbursement – March 21, 2014
- Repeat Loan Borrower 1st Disbursement – January 10, 2014
- Repeat Loan Borrower 2nd Disbursement – March 21, 2014
Fall Day Academy
- Pell refund – September 27, 2013
- New Borrower – September 20, 2013
- Repeat Borrower – August 1th, 2013
- Pell Refund – November 22, 2013
- Loan Refund – October 11, 2013
- Pell Refund – November 1, 2013
- New Loan Borrower – September 20, 2013
- Repeat Loan Borrower – August 16, 2013
- Pell Refund – April 28, 2014
- Loan Refund – January 10, 2014
Spring Day Academy
- Pell Refund – February 14, 2014
- New Loan Borrower – February 7, 2014
- Repeat Loan Borrower – January 3, 2014
- Pell Refund – April 25, 2014
- Loan Refund – March 7, 2014
- Pell – October 31, 2014
- New Loan Borrower – September 26, 2014
- Repeat Loan Borrower – August 22, 2014
Fall 2014 Only (by request for students who will not be attending in Spring 2015)
Please stop by the financial aid office for specific dates.
Navarro College disburses all financial aid balances, including Stafford Loans, through each student’s Beau Card. First time students will receive the Beau Card in the mail after registration. Visit www.beaucard.com for more information.
Police academy students from all campuses receive all refunds via checks made through the Corsicana business office on the listed refund date.
Please note, WebAdvisor balances are not adjusted for current student enrollment status. This means that the amount listed is not necessarily the refund amount the student is owed. If you are less than full time (12 hours) please stop by a financial aid office to see your current remaining balance – refund amounts cannot be given over the phone. For more information regarding how the pell grant amounts are affected by enrollment, please see our Grants page.
If a student receives a refund for a semester and then withdraws or is dropped from all courses the student will be responsible for repaying some or all money received and/or used. The amount that the student is responsible for repaying will be determined based on the time at which the student withdraws from the semester. Any funds owed to Navarro College or the Department of Education must be repaid before the student will be able to re-enroll, request transcripts, or be eligible for additional financial aid.
Students may begin purchasing books with grant and scholarship aid starting on the dates listed below:
Spring 2014 – January 6, 2014
Summer 2014 – May 26, 2014
Fall 2013 – August 18, 2014