- Pell – January 30, 2015
- Repeat Loan Borrower – January 30, 2015
Spring 2015 Only (enrolled in no Fall 2014 classes through Navarro College)
- New Loan Borrower 1st Disbursement – February 20, 2015
- Repeat Loan Borrower 1st Disbursement – January 30, 2015
- Spring Only 2nd Disbursement – March 27, 2015
Spring 2015 – February Semester
Students with Pell Grant and Repeat Loan borrowers can use financial aid in the bookstore February 9 – February 20 .
- Pell Grant – February 27, 2015
- New Loan Borrower – March 27, 2015
- Repeat Loan Borrower 1st Disbursement- February 27, 2015
- Repeat Loan Borrower 2nd Disbursement – April 3, 2015
Spring 2015 – March Semester
Students with Pell Grant and Repeat Loan borrowers can use financial aid in the bookstore March 16 – March 27.
- Pell Grant – April 3, 2015
- New Loan Borrower – April 24, 2015
- Repeat Loan Borrower 1st Disbursement- April 3, 2015
- Repeat Loan Borrower 2nd Disbursement April 24, 2015
Fall Night Academy
- Pell refund – August 29, 2014
- New Borrower – September 19, 2014
- Repeat Borrower – August 15, 2014
- Pell Refund – January 16, 2015
- Loan Refund (New and Repeat) – January 9, 2015
Spring Day Academy
- Pell refund – January 23, 2015
- New Borrower – February 13, 2015
- Repeat Borrower – January 23, 2015
- Pell Refund – March 27, 2015
- Loan Refund (New and Repeat) – March 27, 2015
Navarro College disburses all financial aid balances, including Stafford Loans, through each student’s Beau Card. First time students will receive the Beau Card in the mail after registration. Visit www.beaucard.com for more information.
Police academy students from all campuses receive all refunds via checks made through the Corsicana business office on the listed refund date.
Please note, WebAdvisor balances are adjusted for current student enrollment status. If you are less than full time (12 hours) your Pell Grant refund is reduced to less than your total award. For more information regarding how the pell grant amounts are affected by enrollment, please see our Grants page.
If a student receives a refund for a semester and then withdraws or is dropped from all courses the student will be responsible for repaying some or all money received and/or used. The amount that the student is responsible for repaying will be determined based on the time at which the student withdraws from the semester. Any funds owed to Navarro College or the Department of Education must be repaid before the student will be able to re-enroll, request transcripts, or be eligible for additional financial aid.
A student must be active in a minimum of 6 credit hours to receive a loan disbursement. In the case where a student is enrolled in courses with multiple start dates, loans will not be disbursed until a minimum of 6 hours have begun.
For example: A student is enrolled in 6 total hours during a semester. 3 hours that start at the beginning of the semester and 3 hours that start at the midpoint of the semester. Loans will not disburse until the second course starts at the midpoint of the semester.
Students with Pell Grant and Repeat Loan Borrowers can use financial aid in the bookstore beginning the week before classes start. Financial aid is only available for use in the bookstore through the end of the first week of school so that refunds can be made on the below listed date. Students who are New Loan Borrowers, that do not have other types of financial aid will be responsible for paying for their own books.