- Pell – September 5, 2014
- New Loan Borrower – September 26, 2014
- Repeat Loan Borrower – August 22, 2014
Fall 2014 Only (by request for students who will not be attending in Spring 2015)
Please stop by the financial aid office for specific dates.
- Pell – January 30, 2015
- Repeat Loan Borrower – Coming Soon
Spring 2015 Only (enrolled in no Fall 2014 classes through Navarro College)
- New Loan Borrower 1st Disbursement – February 20, 2015
- Repeat Loan Borrower 1st Disbursement – Coming Soon
- Spring Only 2nd Disbursement – March 27, 2015
Fall Day Academy
- Pell refund – August 29, 2014
- New Borrower – September 19, 2014
- Repeat Borrower – August 15, 2014
- Pell Refund – October 24, 2014
- Loan Refund (New and Repeat) – October 10, 2014
- Pell Refund – August 29, 2014
- New Loan Borrower – September 19, 2014
- Repeat Loan Borrower – August 15, 2014
- Pell Refund – January 16, 2015
- Loan Refund (New and Repeat) – January 9, 2015
Spring Day Academy – Coming Soon
Navarro College disburses all financial aid balances, including Stafford Loans, through each student’s Beau Card. First time students will receive the Beau Card in the mail after registration. Visit www.beaucard.com for more information.
Police academy students from all campuses receive all refunds via checks made through the Corsicana business office on the listed refund date.
Please note, WebAdvisor balances are adjusted for current student enrollment status. If you are less than full time (12 hours) your Pell Grant refund is reduced to less than your total award. For more information regarding how the pell grant amounts are affected by enrollment, please see our Grants page.
If a student receives a refund for a semester and then withdraws or is dropped from all courses the student will be responsible for repaying some or all money received and/or used. The amount that the student is responsible for repaying will be determined based on the time at which the student withdraws from the semester. Any funds owed to Navarro College or the Department of Education must be repaid before the student will be able to re-enroll, request transcripts, or be eligible for additional financial aid.
Students may begin purchasing books with grant and scholarship aid starting on the dates listed below:
Fall 2014 – August 18, 2014
Spring 2015 – January 2, 2015