The following items are required to be considered for a scholarship. Please be prepared to upload all required information. All non-complete applications will not be considered and a response letter will not be mailed. Acceptable file types: .doc, .gif, .jgep, .jpg, .pdf, and .png. Microsoft 2010 files (.docx or .xlsx) cannot be uploaded. We recommend saving your document as a PDF before uploading it.
- APPLICATION – complete all of the required fields on this application.
- TRANSCRIPT – attach a copy of a transcript from all high schools or colleges previously attended.
- FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL AID (FAFSA) – Please complete the FAFSA and have the results of the Student Aid Report (SAR) ready for upload. Be sure your “estimated family contribution” (EFC) is indicated.
- ESSAY – Complete Essay as explained.
- REFERENCE LETTERS – attach two (2) letters of recommendation.
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS – Admission to Navarro College is required to be eligible to apply for a scholarship.