Adjunct faculty positions are part-time instructor positions. Navarro College keeps an open pool of adjunct applications for all teaching disciplines listed on our web site. The applications are made available to the Deans and Assistant Deans for review, and will be kept on file for one year. This listing is for an Agriculture Adjunct on our Midlothian Campus.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for teaching Introduction to Agriculture and Ag Economics courses.
- Teaching assignment includes classes at Midlothian Campus.
- Summer classes may be available for assignment.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Academic transfer courses require a Master of Science degree or a Master’s degree with 18 or more graduate level hours in the course being taught.
- Prior teaching experience highly preferred.
- Variances from regular working hours may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
- Busy working environment with numerous interruptions.
DEPARTMENT: Midlothian Campus
SALARY: Commensurate with education and experience.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Position open until filled