Adjunct faculty positions are part-time instructor positions. Although there may not be an immediate need for this adjunct position currently, Navarro College keeps an open pool of adjunct applications for all teaching disciplines listed on our web site. The applications are made available to the Deans and Assistant Deans for review, and will be kept on file for one year.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for teaching a variety of undergraduate Computer Science courses.
- Teaching assignment may include classes at off-campus sites in Waxahachie and Midlothian. Please indicate on your application what campus you have interest in.
- Summer classes may be available for assignment.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Academic transfer courses require a Masters degree in Computer Science or a Masters degree with 18 or more graduate level hours in Computer Science.
- Prior teaching experience highly preferred.
- Variances from regular working hours may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
- Busy working environment with numerous interruptions.
DEPARTMENT: Business, Technical and Education Department
SALARY: Commensurate with education and experience.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Position open until filled