Adjunct faculty positions are part-time instructor positions. This position will be for a part-time Government Instructor for the Midlothian Campus.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for teaching a variety of undergraduate Government courses.
- Teaching assignment will include classes on the Midlothian Campus.
- Summer classes may be available for assignment.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Academic transfer courses require a Master’s degree in Government or a Master’s degree with 18 or more graduate level hours in Government.
- Prior teaching experience highly preferred.
- Variances from regular working hours may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
- Busy working environment with numerous interruptions.
REPORTS TO: Dean of Midlothian Campus
DEPARTMENT: Midlothian Campus
SALARY: Commensurate with Education and Experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Position open until filled