Adjunct faculty positions are part-time instructor positions. All disciplines will be accepted. These positions will be for part-time instructors for the Texas Juvenile Justice Department (TJJD) campuses and selected Juvenile Department locations. Classes will be taught through video conference from Corsicana, Waxahachie, Giddings, Gainesville, Evins, Mart, Brownwood, Austin, or McKinney.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for teaching a variety of undergraduate courses.
- Please indicate on your application what campus you have interest in.
- Classes begin January 16, 2014.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Academic transfer courses require a Masters degree in the discipline to be taught, or a Masters degree with 18 or more graduate level hours in the discipline to be taught.
- Non-transfer or Developmental courses require a Bachelor’s Degree in the discipline to be taught, or a Bachelor’s degree with 18 course hours in the discipline to be taught.
- Prior teaching experience highly preferred.
- Classes will be scheduled two days a week for one hour and 20 minutes.
- Must be comfortable using technology as part of course instruction.
Assistant Dean for Arts and Sciences, or Assistant Dean for Business, Professional & Technical Education
Arts and Sciences and Business, Professional & Technical Education
SALARY: Commensurate with education and experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Open until filled