Adjunct faculty positions are part-time instructor positions. Navarro College keeps an open pool of adjunct applications for all teaching disciplines listed on our web site. The applications are made available to the Deans and Assistant Deans for review, and will be kept on file for one year. This listing is for an Adjunct Economics Professor. All campus locations are available.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for teaching a variety of undergraduate Economics courses.
- Teaching assignment may include classes on the Corsicana, Waxahachie, Midlothian or Mexia Campuses. Please indicate campus preference on application.
- Summer classes may be available for assignment.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Academic transfer courses require a Master’s degree in Economics or a Master’s degree with 18 or more graduate level hours in Economics.
- Prior teaching experience highly preferred.
- Variances from regular working hours may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
- Busy working environment with numerous interruptions.
REPORTS TO: Assistant Dean of Business, Professional and Technical Education
SALARY: Commensurate with Education and Experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Position open until filled