Adjunct faculty positions are part-time instructor positions. Navarro College keeps an open pool of adjunct applications for all teaching disciplines listed on our web site. The applications are made available to the Deans and Assistant Deans for review, and will be kept on file for one year. This listing is for a Psychology Adjunct on our Waxahachie and Midlothian Campuses. Please indicate campus preference on your application.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for teaching undergraduate Psychology courses.
- Summer classes may be available for assignment.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Academic transfer courses require a Master’s degree in Psychology or a Master’s degree with 18 graduate hours in Psychology.
- Prior teaching experience highly preferred.
- Variances from regular working hours may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
REPORTS TO: Campus Dean
SALARY: Commensurate with Education and Experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Open Until Filled