Adjunct faculty positions are part-time instructor positions. Navarro College keeps an open pool of adjunct applications for all teaching disciplines listed on our web site. The applications are made available to the Deans and Assistant Deans for review, and will be kept on file for one year. This listing is for an Art Adjunct Instructor on our Corsicana and Waxahachie Campuses.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for teaching a variety of undergraduate Art courses.
- Teaching assignment includes classes at our Corsicana and Waxahachie Campus.
- Summer classes may be available for assignment.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Academic transfer courses require a Master’s degree in Art or a Master’s degree with 18 or more graduate level hours in Art.
- Prior teaching experience highly preferred.
- Variances from regular working hours may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
- Busy working environment with numerous interruptions.
REPORTS TO: Campus Dean
SALARY: Commensurate with Education and Experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Open Until Filled