Adjunct faculty positions are part-time instructor positions. Navarro College keeps an open pool of adjunct applications for all teaching disciplines listed on our web site. The applications are made available to the Deans and Assistant Deans for review, and will be kept on file for one year. This listing is for a English Adjunct on our Corsicana, Waxahachie and Midlothian Campuses.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for teaching a variety of undergraduate English courses.
- Summer classes may be available for assignment.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Academic transfer courses require a Masters degree in English or a Masters degree with 18 or more graduate level hours in English.
- Prior teaching experience highly preferred.
- Variances from regular working hours may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
REPORTS TO: Dean of Fine Arts and Humanities
SALARY: Commensurate with Education and Experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Open Until Filled