Adjunct faculty positions are part-time instructor positions. Navarro College keeps an open pool of adjunct applications for all teaching disciplines listed on our web site. The applications are made available to the Deans and Assistant Deans for review, and will be kept on file for one year. This listing is for a History Adjunct on our Corsicana and Mexia Campuses.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for teaching a variety of undergraduate History courses.
- Teaching assignment includes classes on the Corsicana and Mexia Campuses. Please indicate preference on application.
- Summer classes may be available for assignment.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Academic transfer courses require a Masters degree in History or a Masters degree and 18 graduate level hours in History.
- Prior teaching experience highly preferred.
- Variances from regular working hours may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
REPORTS TO: Assistant Dean of Fine Arts and Humanities
SALARY: Commensurate with Education and Experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Open Until Filled