Assist students in course work in courses that may include but are not limited to the following: Word Processing, Professional Development, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint using Microsoft Office 2013, Medical Terminology, Business Math, Keyboarding and Document Processing
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Associate Professor with lab maintenance
- Flexibility to work some evenings
- Maintain set lab hours
- Provide timely responses to student inquiries
- Assist department chair in maintaining course curriculum and course design
- Understand, develop and provide a learning environment that supports diversity and incorporate sensitivity to diversity into the workplace.
- Assures confidentiality.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Associates Degree in Business Information Technology or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field or minimum of (2) years work experience in an office setting
- Variances from regular working hours may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
- Busy working environment with numerous interruptions.
REPORTS TO: Assistant Dean of Business, Professional & Technical Education
SALARY: Commensurate with Education & Experience / 19 hours per week
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Open Until Filled