The part-time Planetarium Operator will be responsible for filling in for the Planetarium Director during periods when the Director is not available to run programs at the Planetarium.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General office work.
- Light housekeeping.
- Monitoring and operation of planetarium Audio/Video equipment.
- Light equipment maintenance.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Variances from regular working hours may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
- Work hours will vary (12-15 hours per week normally). Prefer availability to work between 8 AM and 2 PM weekdays and Saturday afternoons between 12 PM and 4 PM (required).
- Busy working environment with numerous interruptions.
REPORTS TO: Planetarium Director
SALARY: $7.25 per hour / up to 19 hours per week
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Open Until Filled