The part-time Cook Center Event Worker will help with setting up events, working and cleaning up after events and general organization of facility.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help with moving tables and chairs for different events
- Representing Navarro College during hosted events
- Working some evening events
- General organization and cleaning of facility
- Provide a work schedule to Assistant Event Coordinator
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
- High School diploma or equivalent
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- A willingness to learn
- Able to work independently
- Able to see a project to completeness
- Variances from regular working hours may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position. Times will be flexible according to event schedule.
- Busy working environment with numerous interruptions.
REPORTS TO: Coordinator of Special Events
SALARY: $7.25 per hour / up to 17 hours per week
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Open Until Filled