Interlibrary Book Request
Information resources (books, magazine or journal articles, etc.) that are not available in the Navarro College Libraries’ print, microform, or electronic collections may be requested through interlibrary loan. Interlibrary loan services are offered to students, faculty, and staff.
Materials may be requested via an online form submitted to the Interlibrary Loan librarian. Materials may also be requested by completing the printed form. The completed form may then be submitted in person, by fax (903-875-7449), or postal mail (Richard M. Sanchez Library, 3200 W. 7th Ave., Corsicana, Texas 75110).
Users of this service should be aware of the following:
- If a requested item is available from another library, it may take two to four weeks to fill the request. Please plan accordingly.
- It may not be possible for us to obtain certain items.
- In some cases, lending institutions may assess fees for photocopies (borrowers should specify on the request form how much they are willing to spend).
- The borrower is responsible for paying any fees the lending library may choose to assess for lost or damaged items (this may be significantly greater than the mere cost of replacing the item).
- A basic fee of one dollar per day will be assessed for overdue items. If fees assessed by the lending institution exceed the basic fee, the borrower will be responsible for paying the additional charges.