- Computer Labs and Special Closings
- Faculty Reserve Form
- Intercampus Book Request
- Interlibrary Article Request
- Interlibrary Audio/Visual Request
- Interlibrary Book Request
- Online Resources – Distance Learning/Virtual College of Texas (VCT) Students
- Orientation and Instruction
- Reserve Study Rooms
- TexShare Card Application Form
Things You Need to Know About Borrowing Materials from the Library
Students may borrow up to ten items at a time. Up to five of those ten items may be movies and/or CDs. Each student must have a currently valid student ID in order to borrow materials. This ID must be presented when a student checks out the requested items. Materials cannot be checked out to any student unless his or her currently valid student ID is presented.
Students at the Mexia, Midlothian, and Waxahachie campuses who wish to borrow books from the main library in Corsicana should submit an online Intercampus Book Request. Books will be delivered to the campus specified on the request form.
The due date for books borrowed from the main collection of the Navarro College Library is three weeks from the check-out date. Check-out may be renewed for a period equal to the original check-out time. However, students must request renewals no later than the due date in order to avoid overdue fines. Overdue fees are as follows:
- Books – 25 cents per day ($10 maximum)
- CDs, Movies – 50 cents per day ($10 maximum)
- Reserves (24-hr check-out) – $1 per day ($10 maximum)
- Combined laptop +cord – $10 per hour [cord = $5 per hour; laptop = $5 per hour] ($40 total maximum fine for overdue laptop + cord)
Academic holds must be placed on the records of any student who fails to return items borrowed from the library, or who fails to reimburse the library for costs involved in replacing lost or damaged items. The minimum replacement cost of an item is $25. This fee is refundable if the item is later returned.