All Navarro College campuses and administrative offices will be closed on December 23, 2015 – January 3, 2016, in observance of the Christmas holidays.
- UPCOMING EVENTS
- HOW TO SEARCH FOR CLASSES ONLINE
- College closed at 5:00 p.m.
December 23-January 3:
- College closed
- College reopens and classes resume
- Early registration continues for Spring 2016, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Use Step #1 to Search for all courses
Use Step #2 to Search a particular course
STEP #1: To search for ALL courses offered (entire schedule of classes), you must specify a Term by making a selection in the drop down box and then click the SUBMIT button.SEARCH ALL COURSES
STEP #2: To search for a specific course taught, you can do one or more of the following:
- SUBJECTS – This is the name of the department offering the course. If you want to see what courses are being offered by several different department, select each department under Subjects (max 5).
- COURSE LEVELS – This allows you to specify First Year, Second Year, and Continuing Education. It is best for you NOT to select a course level.
- COURSE NUMBER AND SECTION – If you are looking for a particular course number/section (e.g. 101), type it here.
- SECTIONS MEETING AFTER/SECTIONS ENDING BEFORE – This allows you to find courses taught at certain times of the day.
- DAYS OF THE WEEK – To find only courses that are taught on specific days of the week, check the boxes that apply here. Please note that you may see courses offered on other days of the week if the course is taught on more than one day.
- COURSE TITLE KEYWORD(S) – If you’re looking for courses that have a certain word in the title, type it here.
- LOCATION – Use the following parameters for Location:
- For all courses offered District-Wide (all campuses), leave this blank
- For courses taught in Corsicana, select Corsicana Campus
- For courses taught in Fairfield, select Fairfield
- For courses taught online, select Internet Virtual College
- For courses taught in Mexia, select South Campus
- For courses taught in Midlothian, select Midlothian Campus
- For courses taught in Waxahachie, select Waxahachie Campus
- ACADEMIC LEVEL – If you are an Undergraduate student, you can make your selection here.
- INSTRUCTOR’S LAST NAME – If you are looking for a particular professor, type his/her last name here.
Once you have selected your parameters, click SUBMIT and wait a moment.SEARCH SPECIFIC COURSES