14 days until final exams begin! We know final exams can be a stressful time. Ideally, you would start the studying process at least three weeks before final exams begin, but you can easily use these study tips recommended by the Academic Advising and Tutoring Services to help you alleviate those butterflies in the stomach and succeed to a shorter period.
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before the exam.
- Carefully review your notes.
- Try to predict test questions and prepare answers to those predicted questions.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Organize or join a study group.
- Take regular breaks.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat a good meal on the day of the exam (breakfast/lunch).
- Use tutorial services for help as needed (online or face-to-face).
The Final Exam Schedule has been posted and is available for viewing or download. Good Luck!
- Helpful Links
College closed for Holidays December 22 – January 2
Spring I (1st 8-week), 12-week, and full 16-week classes begin January 17.
Spring II (2nd 8-week) classes begin March 20.
Early Fall 2016 registration for all students continues through January 6, 2017.