Beginning spring 2014, the Department of Campus Safety personnel will begin issuing parking citations for vehicles without valid permits (parking decals) on all campus parking lots. Students enrolled at Navarro College are permitted to park in any available parking stall provided the parking stall is not reserved for any of the following:
- handicapped students
- residence hall area coordinators
2013-2014 Parking Permit Essentials
- 2013 – 14 Parking permits are valid for the academic year, fall and spring semesters, and summer session.
- Parking permits are available in the Office of Admissions and Records with appropriate student identification.
- A valid permit must be displayed immediately to avoid citations.
- The permit must be affixed to the lower corner of the front windshield and be fully visible.
- Navarro College parking rules and regulations are enforced 24 hours a day, seven days a week and do not differ over holidays or breaks.
Navarro College Parking Policy can be found by visiting the Parking Policy page.