10 more days until final exams begin!
Final exams can be a stressful time. Using these study tips recommended by the Academic Advising and Tutoring Services, can help you alleviate those butterflies in the stomach and succeed.
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before the exam.
- Carefully review your notes.
- Try to predict test questions and prepare answers to those predicted questions.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Organize or join a study group.
- Take regular breaks.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat a good meal on the day of the exam (breakfast/lunch).
- Use tutorial services for help as needed (online or face-to-face).