Navarro College’s Texas Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (T-STEM) Challenge Scholarship Program is designed to provide an incentive for high school students to prepare for, enter into, and complete degrees in instructional fields related to science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and healthcare. Up to $2,500 could be awarded annually for qualifying students.
- Be a declared major in a STEM instructional program.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in all Math and Science courses through high school is required.
- Be prepared to complete 30 hours in 2016-17 at Navarro College (Fall, Spring, Summer)
- Submit an official High School or GED transcript.
- Apply online at scholarships.navarrocollege.edu
For more information about the T-STEM Challenge Scholarship, please call 903.875.7307.