We are excited that you plan to live on campus at NC! The Housing Application & Contract is available to all students who have been admitted to Navarro. All residents are required to have a completed and signed housing application on file.
– Be prepared to submit your deposit fee of $240 upon completing the application. $230 of this deposit fee will be applied toward your security deposit. $10 is non-refundable.
– Be prepared to upload a copy of your State Identification Card or Driver’s License.
– If you already have a roommate choice, you will be able to submit that information at that time. Both you and your roommate must request each other in order to be assigned to the same room.
Housing for First-time Freshmen, Transfers, and New to On-Campus Housing
It is highly recommended that you apply online since it speeds up the application process. Important items to note:
1. Once you complete the application, you are unable to make changes to your selections. If you wish to make a change to your application, contact Residence Life at 903.875.7541 or email@example.com.
2. The application is not considered complete until the $240 payment is received.
3. We will begin the assignment process after a background check is passed.
4. Room assignment & roommate information will be sent to your Navarro College email address.
The paper application is downloadable (PDF) and printable for your convenience. Please note: PDF files linked on this page can be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don’t already have a copy installed on your PC, download a free copy from the www.adobe.com site.
A $240 deposit is required to complete the application process for living in the residence halls. The deposit refund policy is explained in detail in the license agreement.
NOTE: Paying your deposit does not secure you a place to live for the upcoming semester. We routinely have a waiting list of prospective students. Each applicant is required to pass a background check and then be reviewed by a selection committee.
If you have already applied for the residence halls but did not pay the deposit, you can make payment one of three ways:
Students can make payments for Housing 24 hours a day, seven days a week, online. We accept MasterCard, Discover, American Express, VISA or e-checks as online payments. Parents, payments can be made on behalf of your student if you have their NC ID number.
Payment may also be made by cash, money order, check at:
The Cashier’s Office, 1st floor of the Gooch One-Stop Student Center on the Corsicana Campus. We are open Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and extended hours during peak registration.
Checks are payable to “Navarro College Housing” and please include check signer’s Driver’s License (DL) number, DL state, DL expiration date, date of birth, and phone number.
Checks missing the required information will be returned to the individual and the application will not be processed until a proper form of payment is submitted.
Money Orders and checks are payable to “Navarro College Housing” and can be mailed to:
Office of Residence Life
3200 W. 7th Avenue
Corsicana, TX 75110
Please write your Navarro College Student ID number on the check.
HOUSING APPLICATION PROCESS
You will receive a confirmation receipt of your housing application to your Navarro College email address and a copy of the letter will be on file with College.
Background Checks for On-Campus Housing:
Information will be sent for review. Read our procedures for background checks. Applications will not be processed until all requested information is submitted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
I’M APPROVED FOR HOUSING. WHAT’S NEXT?
If you are approved for on-campus living, you will be notified of your room assignment. This letter will include the building, room, contact information of your roommate, and important information about living on campus via your Navarro College email address, so please check it periodically.
Consider purchasing property insurance to protect your belongings. Students are free to choose their own insurance carrier for personal property coverage. Get more information here: Student Property Insurance Information.
Need to cancel your housing application or assignment?