In order to better assist you in this process, please make sure to carefully read the information provided in the links below to have a better understanding before you apply.
- Be admitted to Navarro College with all required documents submitted to the Office of Admissions & Records
- Be enrolled in at least 15 or more semester credit hours
- Review the Residence Halls & Rates
- Read the entire Student Code of Conduct Contract and the Residence Life website so you will have all of the information necessary to make an informed choice.
- Learn more about FAQs
Once you log in to the Housing application:
- Be prepared to submit your deposit fee of $240 upon completing the application. $230 of this deposit fee will be applied toward your security deposit. $10 is non-refundable.
- Be prepared to upload a copy of your State Identification Card or Driver’s License.
- If you already have a roommate choice, you will be able to submit that information at that time. Both you and your roommate must request each other in order to be assigned to the same room.
Housing for First-time Freshmen, Transfers, and New to On-Campus Housing
It is highly recommended that you apply online through NC Housing Application Portal. Important items to note:
- Once you complete the application, you are unable to make changes to your selections. If you wish to make a change to your application, contact Residence Life at 903.875.7541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application is not considered complete until the $240 payment is received.
- We will begin the assignment process after a background check is passed.
- Room assignment & roommate information will be sent to your Navarro College email address.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Residence Life Office at email@example.com or 903.875.7541.