Navarro College has partnered with Apogee to provide high-speed internet access for our Residence Life students with 24/7/365 customer support. We are committed to providing students with state of the art wireless and wired access. Residents receive 15 Mbps download speed and the ability to connect up to two additional devices.
The following is a an overview of the process to connect to the Apogee ResNet and how to contact Apogee Customer Support.
What do I need to connect to the Apogee ResNet?
- A computer running a current operating system (Windows XP or higher, Mac OSX) with the latest updates.
- A wireless network adapter capable of handling 802.1x authentication. You will also most likely need the most up -to-date version of your wireless adapter’s driver.
How do I connect?
You can connect directly to an Ethernet port on the Comtrend modem mounted on the wall or when in range, connect to the wireless network.
If you are within range of the wireless signal, you will see the Navarro networks with the name of your dorm or neighboring dorm and the Apogee network. Connect to the Apogee network that includes “MyResNet” and your apartment or suite number/letter.
To create an account:
- Open a browser and go to www.myresnet.com.
- Start by choosing, “Create my account”
- Fill in your information and click “next”
- Log in, restart your computer and you’re connected.
If you have already created an account:
- Open a browser.
- Log in using the ResNet username and password you created during sign up
- Restart your computer and you’re connected.
Want to connect a device? Go to www.myresnet.com and click “connect a device.” Follow the prompts to register up to two devices to your ResNet account.
I can’t get connected. What else can I try?
If you have any further questions, or need assistance, please contact Apogee at 855-813-7011 or by online chat at www.myresnet.com. Support is also available at email@example.com, or text “ResNet” to 84700 and a support representative will get in touch with you