Come join the Ability Awareness Club!
Be a part of a supportive environment!
– Increase disability awareness on and off campus.
– Share and exchange ideas and promote activities.
– Gather and exchange information on resources that will help students overcome obstacles/barriers that come with disabilities.
– Create a supportive environment that will promote advocacy for disabled students for the purpose of obtaining accessible education.
– Promote value, dignity, and worth of all individuals despite their disabling condition.
We are currently looking for campus leaders, difference makers and those wanting to take a stand for a worthy cause.
We are hoping to fill our ranks and grow our membership.
Executive Council, which includes:
and expand our membership across all Navarro College campuses: