The Federal TRiO programs are educational opportunity outreach programs designed to motivate and support students from disadvantaged backgrounds. TRiO includes eight outreach programs targeted to serve and assist low-income, first-generation college students, and students with disabilities to progress through the academic pipeline from middle school to baccalaureate programs. The term “TRIO” was coined in the late 1960’s to describe the original three programs which are Educational Talent Search, Upward Bound, and Student Support Services.
WAYS TO APPLY
2. Print / Mail
- Pick up the Student Support Services (SSS) application packet at the TRiO Center on the Corsicana campus.
- Complete the form with appropriate signatures.
- Turn in the application & all supporting documents.
PRINT / MAIL
- Print the Student Support Services (SSS) application packet.
- Mail or drop off the application & all supporting documents to:
c/o TRiO Center
Gooch One-Stop Student Center (2nd floor)
3200 W. 7th Avenue
Corsicana, TX 75110
- Online application – this is only a partial application (Part 1) with an option to upload prepared documents (signed Federal Income Tax Return, class schedule, and degree plan).
- You will be required to print, complete, and return Part 2 of the application: Income Verification Signatures & Non-Filer to the TRiO Center.