Tutorial services provide FREE individual or group assistance to students in a number of developmental and academic core courses. Well trained tutors on ALL Four Navarro Campuses are available to assist students primarily by scheduled appointments, depending on the student’s academic needs. It’s important to remember that ALL students are encouraged to participate by setting an appointment or are welcome on a walk-in basis.
For more information about Tutorial Service at Navarro College:
Please see the current schedule posted at the Gooch Student Services Office or contact Carla Harris.
Please see the current schedule posted near the Counseling Office in Waxahachie, call (972) 923-6458 to schedule an appointment, or request a copy of the schedule via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tutorials – http://www.khanacademy.org/
- Math Functions – http://functions.wolfram.com
- Useful Math – http://mathworld.wolfram.com
- Online Writing Lab – http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/
- Guide to Grammar – http://grammar.ccc.connect.edu
- MLA / APA Format tips – http://www.noodletools.com
- Tips for Writing Essays – http://www1.aucegypt.edu/academic/writers/research.htm
Study Skills / Note Taking