Heading off to college can be one of the most exciting and at the same time one of the most challenging experiences you will have in your young life. It is a time when you will meet new friends, pick up new hobbies and habits (positive ones), and many of you will be stepping out on your own as an adult for the first time.
We are here to help you with that whole process! That is what Beau Camp is all about. By the end of Beau Camp:
– You will make new friends and meet a ton of people before the semester even starts.
– You will be familiar with campus, and know your way around like the back of your hand.
– You will know all about student life and campus activities – ways you can get involved on campus.
– You will experience life in the residence hall, before the stresses and reality of the semester set in.
– You will know what is expected of you living in the residence hall, what rules are in place to keep you safe.
– You will get to know current students that will serve as your Beau Camp leaders
No matter what, you will be better off for attending Beau Camp, and better prepared to succeed together here at Navarro College.