April 01, 2022
08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
You are Cordially Invited
Sequential Intercept Mapping
By Health and Human Services Commission
Please join us. Your expertise is vital to creating a local Sequential Intercept Map!
Mental health and criminal justice systems often collide, creating significant barriers to treatment and support services. Sequential Intercept Mapping helps communities develop and implement plans for community change through cross-system collaboration, organizational change, and enhancing practice, utilizing innovative and dynamic tools to map systems, identify gaps in service, and clarify community resources and opportunities.
- Further the delivery of appropriate services to people with mental illness and/or substance use disorders involved in the criminal justice system
- Assist Navarro County in identifying gaps in service
- Optimize use of local resources and opportunities
Topics and Activities
This program is customized to the very specific needs and desired outcomes of Navarro County.
- Sequential Intercept Mapping to Identify Cross-Systems Gaps in Service and Collaboration
- Identifying and Setting Community Priorities
- Making Recommendations for a Local Action Plan