Ability Awareness Club
Come join the Ability Awareness Club! Be a part of a supportive environment!
- Increase disability awareness on and off campus.
- Share and exchange ideas and promote activities.
- Gather and exchange information on resources that will help students overcome obstacles/barriers that come with disabilities.
- Create a supportive environment that will promote advocacy for disabled students for the purpose of obtaining accessible education.
- Promote value, dignity, and worth of all individuals despite their disabling condition.
We are currently looking for campus leaders, difference makers and those wanting to take a stand for a worthy cause. We are hoping to fill our ranks and grow our membership.
Executive Council, which includes:
- Vice President
and expand our membership across all Navarro College campuses:
For more information, contact the Disability Services Office at (903) 875-7731, firstname.lastname@example.org, or come by the Corsicana office located in the Gooch, across from Financial Aid.