- Minimum Standard of Work
- Grade Points
- Grades and Values
- Change of Grade
- Grade Challenge Procedure
- “I” Grade Removal and Grade Change Limitation
- Scholastic Standards
- Academic Fresh Start
- Developmental Studies
- Course Number Explanation
- Tuition and Fee Information
- President’s Distinguished Student Award
- Graduation with Honors
Change of Grade
After a faculty member has reported a final semester grade to the Admissions and Records office, such grade may not be changed except by the following procedure:
- Completion of a “Change of Grade Request Form,” secured from the office of the appropriate dean.
- Action will be taken by the Admissions and Records office upon the signature of the instructor and the appropriate dean.
- With the exception of the “I” grade, no grade may be changed 30 days after the close of the semester.