Code of Student Conduct
- Introduction to Code of Student Conduct
- Who is Considered a Student?
- Student Code of Conduct in Special Programs
- Examples of Student Misconduct/Unacceptable Behavior
- Off-Campus Conduct
- Drug-Free Campus Statement
- Harassment/Sexual Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying
- Sexual Harassment and Misconduct
- Student Dress and Appearance Code
- Disciplinary Procedures for Student Misconduct
- Sanctions Against Misconduct
- Due Process and Time Frame
- Disciplinary Appeal Procedures
- Procedure on Failure to Comply with Disciplinary Sanctions
A student shall not, through act or omission, assist another student, individual, or group in committing or attempting to commit a violation of this Code of Conduct. A student who has knowledge of another committing or attempting to commit a violation of the Code of Conduct is required to remove him or herself from the situation, and failure to do so when reasonable under the circumstances may be the basis for a violation of this procedure.