Code of Student Conduct
- Introduction to Code of Student Conduct
- Who is Considered a Student?
- Student Code of Conduct in Special Programs
- Examples of Student Misconduct/Unacceptable Behavior
- Off-Campus Conduct
- Drug-Free Campus Statement
- Harassment/Sexual Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying
- Sexual Harassment and Misconduct
- Student Dress and Appearance Code
- Disciplinary Procedures for Student Misconduct
- Sanctions Against Misconduct
- Due Process and Time Frame
- Disciplinary Appeal Procedures
- Procedure on Failure to Comply with Disciplinary Sanctions
Who is Considered a Student?
For the purpose of the Code of Student Conduct, a “student” is defined as an individual taking courses at the College, either full- or part-time including individuals who withdraw from the College during the conduct process; those who are not currently enrolled in courses but who have a continuing academic relationship with the College, and those who have applied for admission or readmission to the College.