Code of Student Conduct
- Introduction to Code of Student Conduct
- Who is Considered a Student?
- Student Code of Conduct in Special Programs
- Examples of Student Misconduct/Unacceptable Behavior
- Off-Campus Conduct
- Drug-Free Campus Statement
- Harassment/Sexual Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying
- Sexual Harassment and Misconduct
- Student Dress and Appearance Code
- Disciplinary Procedures for Student Misconduct
- Sanctions Against Misconduct
- Due Process and Time Frame
- Disciplinary Appeal Procedures
- Procedure on Failure to Comply with Disciplinary Sanctions
Sexual Harassment and Misconduct
Navarro College is committed to maintaining and strengthening an environment founded on civility and respect. The College is committed to providing programs, activities, and an educational environment free from sex discrimination. With this in mind, the College prohibits all forms of Sexual Misconduct--condoning and strictly prohibiting offenses involving domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault and stalking, harassment, or related behaviors.
The College fosters a community that promotes prompt reporting of all types of Sexual
Misconduct and timely and fair resolution of Sexual Misconduct allegations. The College
has appointed a Title IX Coordinator, established grievance procedures (the College’s
Sexual Misconduct Procedures) for the handling of allegations of Sexual Misconduct,
and developed Sexual Misconduct-related education and training programs.
For more information check out Navarro College's Title IX website.
- Campus Safety
- Student Access to Canvas for "Let's Talk About It" Training
- Campus Safety: Sexual Misconduct Prevention
- Filing a Grievance