- Admissions Procedures
- Attendance Requirement
- Free Expression and Public Assembly Provisions
- Tobacco Free Campuses
- Disability and Access Services at Navarro College
- Educational Issues Pertaining to Pregnancy, Postpartum Recovery, and other Physical or Mental Health Concerns
- Navarro College Disability and Access Services Information and Overview on Service and Assistance Animals
- Disability and Access Services Procedure for Applying for Assistance Animals in Navarro College Residence Halls
- Dropping and/or Adding Courses
- Note of Importance: Six-Course Drop Limit
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student/Instructor Conflict Resolution
- Withdrawal from the College
- Transfer of Credits
- Transfer Credits from Other Institutions
- Resolution of Disputes Concerning Transfer Courses
- Transcript of Credits
- Alternative Delivery of Coursework
Unofficial copies of your Navarro College transcript may be obtained by logging into Self Service at: https://selfservice.navarrocollege.edu/Student/Student/Transcripts. Your transcript will be downloaded to a PDF file and you can print or save.
Former & All Other Students
Please go to the Parchment website to obtain an unofficial copy of your Navarro College transcript.
Official copies of student transcripts are available electronically or in-person.
Electronically (Effective November 1, 2019: $3 fee per transcript):
Request that your transcript be sent electronically to Parchment.