JOB APPLICATION SPECIFICS
Navarro College is seeking individuals who strive for service excellence, value, creativity, innovation, are looking for a joyful workplace, are respectful toward others, are team players, and have integrity. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Interested applicants should submit ALL the following:
- Letter of interest (i.e., cover letter, letter of intent, letter of application, etc.).
- Personal resume with the required Navarro College Employment Application that can be downloaded on this website; call 903.875.7336 for additional information.
- Navarro College Employment Application. Include a minimum of three professional references with current telephone numbers and list them on the application. Letters of reference are not required.
- Transcripts from all colleges attended. We will accept legible transcript copies showing date degrees conferred with original application. Official transcripts required upon employment.
SEND THE INFORMATION ABOVE TO:
ATTN: Marcy Ballew, Vice President
3200 West 7th Avenue
Corsicana, TX 75110
OR e-mail ALL of the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all application materials are received by the deadline date, if date is provided.
- All materials included in your application packet (1) become Navarro College District property, (2) will not be returned, and (3) will be considered for this opening only.
- Initial Interview travel costs will be assumed by the applicant (if warranted).
Navarro College participates in the State of Texas insurance program. Under the State of Texas insurance program, Navarro College employees are eligible for health insurance benefits on the first of the month following sixty (60) days of full time employment. Navarro College pays 100% of the health insurance premium for the employee and 50% for eligible dependents (spouse and children under the age of 26).
Other optional coverages are available immediately upon employment, including dental, vision, optional term life insurance, voluntary accidental death and dismemberment insurance, dependent term life insurance, short and long term disability, and TexFlex dependent care and health care reimbursement accounts.
Navarro College also participates in the Texas Teacher Retirement System (TRS) with 7.7% employee contribution and 6.8% employer contribution, and Optional Retirement Program (ORP) with 6.65% employee contribution and 6.6% employer contribution. These options are available upon full-time employment. Full-time employees also have the option of joining the Navarro College Retirement Plan after one year of service with 5% employee contribution and 8% employer contribution.
Full-time employees may apply for tuition reimbursement through Navarro College’s Educational Assistance Program.
Navarro College also has a generous leave plan where employees accrue 6.67 hours of vacation time and 8 hours of sick leave per month. Vacation accrual increases with tenure. The college also recognizes most major holidays, including Thanksgiving (3 days), Christmas break (varies, but normally 10 days), and Spring Break (5 days). During these times, all departments are closed.
NAVARRO COLLEGE DISTRICT EEO/ADA STATEMENT:
Pursuant to Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and amendments and other laws, orders, and regulations governing discrimination, Navarro College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or age. Navarro College will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities.