APPLY FOR HOUSING
Welcome to Navarro College! Living on campus will provide you with amazing and fulfilling experiences, new friends that will last a lifetime, a chance to discover more about yourself and a time for new challenges. NC Residence Life is committed to the academic success and personal development of our residents. As such, our facilities offer many amenities to make your life a little easier. The Corsicana Campus has 23 residence halls and an apartment which include live-in professional and student staff (providing both social and academic support), computer labs, on-site laundry, dining facilities and much more. Living on campus can be one of the most memorable experiences during a college career. In order to better assist you in this process, please make sure to carefully read the information provided in the links below to have a better understanding before you apply.
Before you apply:
- Be admitted to Navarro College with all required documents submitted to the Office of Admissions & Records
- Be enrolled in at least 15 or more semester credit hours
- Review the Residence Halls & Rates
- Read the entire Student Code of Conduct Contract and the Residence Life website so you will have all of the information necessary to make an informed choice.
- Learn more about FAQs
Once you log in to the Housing application:
- Be prepared to submit your deposit fee of $240 upon completing the application. $230 of this deposit fee will be applied toward your security deposit. $10 is non-refundable.
- Be prepared to type a 250-300 word essay describing your educational goals and how you think the experience of living on-campus housing can help you reach those goals.
- Be prepared to upload unofficial copies of your high school transcript and/or College/University transcript.
- Be prepared to upload a copy of your State Identification Card or Driver’s License.
- Be prepared to provide three (3) email addresses of High School personnel (Principal, Assistant Principal, Counselor, or Teacher) to complete an online Recommendation Form. This is required.
- If you already have a roommate choice, you will be able to submit that information at that time. Both you and your roommate must request each other in order to be assigned to the same room.
Housing for First-time Freshmen, Transfers, and New to On-Campus Housing
It is highly recommended that you apply online through NC Housing Application Portal. Important items to note:
- Once you complete the application, you are unable to make changes to your selections. If you wish to make a change to your application, contact Residence Life at 903.875.7541 or email@example.com.
- The application is not considered complete until the $240 payment is received.
- We will begin the assignment process after a background check is passed.
- Room assignment & roommate information will be sent to your Navarro College email address.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Residence Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903.875.7541.
Housing for Current / Returning Students
Current and returning undergraduate students must request housing every semester using the Residence Life Intent/Refund Form.
Living on campus is a great way to experience college life, meet new friends, and get connected to all NC has to offer! All International Students are required to live in a Navarro College residence hall if they are attending classes on the Corsicana campus. Please contact the International Student Office with any questions you have.
The International Student Admissions packet (which includes a Housing application) is also available to download from the international.navarrocollege.edu website.