Final Exam Schedule
EXAM DAY, DATE, AND TIME
|CLASS TIME||MEET DAYS||THURSDAY
|8:00 - 9:20||MW||8:00 - 10:00|
|9:30 - 10:50||MW||9:30 - 11:30|
|11:00 - 12:20||MW||11:00 - 1:00|
|12:30 - 1:50||MW||12:30 - 2:30|
|2:00 - 3:20||MW||2:00 - 4:00|
|3:30 - 4:50||MW||3:30 - 5:30|
|8:00 - 9:20||TTH||8:00 - 10:00|
|9:30 - 10:50||TTH||9:30 - 11:30|
|11:00 - 12:20||TTH||11:00 - 1:00|
|12:30 - 1:50||TTH||12:30 - 2:30|
|2:00 - 3:20||TTH||2:00 - 4:00|
|3:30 - 4:50||TTH||3:30 - 5:30|
|8:00 - 9:20||F||8:00 - 10:00|
|9:30 - 10:50||F||10:15 - 12:15|
|12:30 - 1:50||F||12:30 - 2:30|
|11:00 - 12:20||F||2:45 - 4:45|
MWF and Monday – Friday Classes
These courses will test on the MW schedule or the last meeting time during finals week.
Evening Classes and Weekend Classes
Evening and Saturday classes will test at their regularly scheduled day and time during the week of final exams.
1. Dual credit classes that meet on high school campuses should take the final exam during the first regularly
scheduled class period during finals week. Faculty should communicate the final exam schedule with the
appropriate high school official early in the semester and again as final exams approach.
2. Students enrolled in Audio-Visual Tutorial, Independent Studies Classes, and/or Online courses
should consult with their instructor about final exams for these classes. No final exams should be
given prior to Thursday, May 6th.
3. Private Instruction Juries: Thursday, May 6th. (Sign-up time in Fine Arts Bldg.)
4. All hybrid classes will test at their regularly scheduled day and time during the week of final
5. All internet classes will take final exams during, not before, the final exam period.
6. Any variation from the examination schedule outlined above must be cleared with the appropriate
campus or academic dean.