- How to Apply (Steps)
- Schedules and Training
- In-Service Registration
- Admission Requirements
- Uniforms and Equipment
- Academy Tuition & Financial Aid
- TCOLE Information
- WECM (Course Descriptions)
IN THIS SECTION
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Office of Executive Dean
Corsicana Campus | (903) 875-7573
Corsicana Campus | (903) 875-7702
Please use the form below to get more information Navarro College. A member of our Recruiting staff will be in touch with you shortly. We hope to assist you in any way that we can.
Basic Peace Officer Training Course Information for Day Academy
- One semester – offered during Fall and Spring semesters on Corsicana campus.
- Course runs approximately 17 weeks. Classes are held Monday through Friday.
- Class hours are from 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Some weekend commitments are required.
Basic Peace Officer Training Course Information for Night Academy
- Two semesters – Fall and Spring semesters either for Corsicana or Waxahachie campuses.
- Classes are held Monday through Thursday.
- Class hours are from 6:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. with some weekend classes (Saturday/Sunday) required.
Police Academy Mandated and In-Service Training Classes
- Intermediate Crime Scene Search
- Crisis Intervention Training
- De-escalation Techniquies
- Canine Encounters
- Interacting with Deaf and Hard of Hearing Drivers
- Immediate Arrest Search & Seizure
- Intermediate Child Abuse
- Intermediate Spanish
- Intermediate Use of Force
- New Supervisor’s Course
- Field Training Officer
- Basic Instructor Course
- TCLOE Firearms Instructor
- Basic Peace Officer Course Training Schedule
In-Service Training Schedule
PLEASE NOTE: All in-service training has been postponed and will be rescheduled at a later time.
Click on the link for the most-up-do-date In-Service Training courses offered at the Police Academy.
Send an email to email@example.com for additional information on in-service training for law enforcement personnel.