SECTION E | INSTRUCTION
- SECTION EA | Academic Calendar
- SECTION EB | Alternative Methods of Instruction
- SECTION EC | Course Load
- SECTION ED | Instructional Resources
- SECTION EE | Instructional Programs
- SECTION EF | Special Programs
- SECTION EG | Academic Achievement
- SECTION EH | Testing
- SECTION EI | Academic Freedom and Responsibility
- SECTION EJ | Faculty Governance
- SECTION EK | Faculty Code of Professional Ethics
The Navarro College Board of Trustees is responsible for approving the number and types of degrees offered; a core curriculum for undergraduate degrees; the number and nature of departments, divisions, schools or colleges through which the curriculum is administered; and the extent to which the College offers on and off-campus programs throughout the service area in accordance with state statute.
TEXAS COMMON COURSE NUMBERING SYSTEM
Navarro College shall utilize the Texas Common Course Numbering System for course identification.
Each Navarro College course shall have measurable learning outcomes to describe the knowledge and skills a student is expected to acquire upon successful completion of the course.
CURRICULUM REVIEW AND EVALUATION
Navarro College curriculum shall be systematically and periodically reviewed and evaluated.
Date Issued: January 22, 2015