IN THIS SECTION
- Housing / Residence Life
- Residence Halls
- Future Residents
- Current Residents
- COVID-19 Update
- Housing Policies
- Campus Dining
Please use the form below to get more information Navarro College. A member of our Recruiting staff will be in touch with you shortly. We hope to assist you in any way that we can.
Follow These 3 Easy Steps
1. Complete online application
2. Submit housing deposit
3. Pass a background check
We are excited that you plan to live on campus at NC! The Housing Application & Contract is available to all students who have been admitted to Navarro. All residents are required to have a completed and signed housing application on file.
In order to better assist you in this process, please make sure to carefully read the information provided in the links below to have a better understanding before you apply.
- Be admitted to Navarro College with all required documents submitted to the Office of Admissions & Records
- Be enrolled in at least 15 or more semester credit hours
- Review the Residence Halls & Rates
- Read the entire Student Code of Conduct Contract and the Residence Life website so you will have all of the information necessary to make an informed choice.
- Learn more about FAQs
Once you log in to the Housing application:
- Be prepared to submit your deposit fee of $240 upon completing the application. $230 of this deposit fee will be applied toward your security deposit. $10 is non-refundable.
- Be prepared to upload a copy of your State Identification Card or Driver’s License.
- If you already have a roommate choice, you will be able to submit that information at that time. Both you and your roommate must request each other in order to be assigned to the same room.
Housing for First-time Freshmen, Transfers, and New to On-Campus Housing
It is highly recommended that you apply online since it speeds up the application process. Important items to note:
1. Once you complete the application, you are unable to make changes to your selections. If you wish to make a change to your application, contact Residence Life at 903.875.7541 or email@example.com.
2. The application is not considered complete until the $240 payment is received.
3. We will begin the assignment process after a background check is passed.
4. Room assignment & roommate information will be sent to your Navarro College email address.
5. If you have any questions, please contact the Residence Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903.875.7541.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: GET YOUR NC STUDENT ID READY
You must have submitted an application for admission to Navarro College and received your NC Student ID number. If you have not done so, apply for admission now.
APPLY FOR ON-CAMPUS LIVING
Apply at any time; applications are accepted year-around. We encourage all students to apply online since it speeds up the application process dramatically.
APPLICATION FOR HOUSING STUDENTS:
HOUSING APPLICATION PROCESS
You will receive a confirmation receipt of your housing application to the email address indicated on your housing application.
Background Checks for On-Campus Housing:
Information will be sent for review. Read our procedures for background checks. Applications will not be processed until all requested information is submitted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Restriction of Housing:
The Residence Life Department reserves the right to refuse a request for campus residency to any student who has been charged or convicted of a felony, offenses involving moral wrongdoing, other offenses of a serious nature, or who exhibit serious psychological problems. Any resident who continually exhibits a flagrant disrespect for the College policies or staff will be referred to the Director of Residence Life for disciplinary action which could lead to the loss of the student’s eligibility to remain in on-campus housing or future housing requests.
I’M APPROVED FOR HOUSING. WHAT’S NEXT?
If you are approved for on-campus living, you will be notified of your room assignment. This letter will include the building, room, contact information of your roommate, and important information about living on campus via your Navarro College email address, so please check it periodically.
Consider purchasing property insurance to protect your belongings. Students are free to choose their own insurance carrier for personal property coverage. Get more information here: Student Property Insurance Information.
Need to cancel your housing application or assignment?