SECTION D | PERSONNEL
- SECTION DA | Employment Objectives
- SECTION DB | Employment Requirements
- SECTION DC | Employment Practices
- SECTION DD | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.1 | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.2 | Stipend Requests
- SECTION DDA | Salaries and Wages
- SECTION DDA.1 | Call Back Pay
- SECTION DDA.2 | Closure Time
- SECTION DDB | Employee Benefits
- SECTION DDBA | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDBA.1 | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDC | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DDC.1 | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DE | Retirement Programs
- SECTION DF | Employee Rights and Privileges
- SECTION DG | Employee Standards of Conduct
- SECTION DH | Employee Performance
DEFINITION OF ADMINISTRATION
Navarro College defines administration as staff members at or above the director level. Administration includes directors of departments, college deans, executive deans, and vice presidents. The duties and responsibilities of administrators at the College are defined in the individual job descriptions for each position. Additional to the responsibilities listed in the job descriptions for each administrator, each administrator is responsible for the following general statements with regard to the implementation of policy and procedures:
- Be familiar with and adhere to all the policies and procedures of the College.
- Address operational matters within the framework of College policies, procedures, and administrative organization.
- Engage in short- and long-range planning for assigned responsibilities.
- Acquaint personnel within their areas of responsibility with regard to the policies and procedures of the College.
- Be knowledgeable of and insure within areas of responsibility compliance with Board policy; Administrative procedures; Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges Standards; Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board rules and regulations; and federal, state and local laws regulating higher education.
- Formulate operational procedures for all areas of responsibility and recommend those procedures to the appropriate Leadership Team to take for approval.
Approved: May 7, 2015
Updated: February 11, 2020