SECTION D | PERSONNEL
- SECTION DA | Employment Objectives
- SECTION DB | Employment Requirements
- SECTION DC | Employment Practices
- SECTION DD | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.1 | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.2 | Stipend Requests
- SECTION DDA | Salaries and Wages
- SECTION DDA.1 | Call Back Pay
- SECTION DDA.2 | Closure Time
- SECTION DDB | Employee Benefits
- SECTION DDBA | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDBA.1 | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDC | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DDC.1 | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DE | Retirement Programs
- SECTION DF | Employee Rights and Privileges
- SECTION DFA | Free Speech
- SECTION DFB | Employee Grievances
- SECTION DFB.1 | Employee Grievances
- SECTION DFC | Freedom from Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
- SECTION DFC.1 | Freedom from Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
- SECTION DFD | Sexual Misconduct Policy
- SECTION DFD.1 | Sexual Misconduct Procedures
- SECTION DG | Employee Standards of Conduct
- SECTION DH | Employee Performance
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
SALARIES AND WAGES
CALL BACK PAY
Full-time Physical Plant non-exempt employees are eligible for additional compensation when they are requested by their supervisor to return to a Navarro College location after their normal work hours in emergency situations. Such compensation shall be termed and referred to as Call-back Pay.
Call-back pay will be calculated using 1.5 times the individual employee’s hourly rate. Call-back pay will be for a minimum of 2 hours at each occurrence. The start of call-back pay will be when the employee begins their travel to the campus location at which they have been requested to work.
Call-back pay will not be granted for extended work hours where the employee is asked
to work before or after their normal working hours but has not left their campus location.
In these situations, regular overtime procedures will apply.
Call-back pay will be recorded on a separate timesheet from the employee’s regular hours and turned into the Payroll Department using the normal Payroll procedures.
Adopted: January 1, 2016