SECTION D | PERSONNEL
- SECTION DA | Employment Objectives
- SECTION DB | Employment Requirements
- SECTION DC | Employment Practices
- SECTION DD | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.1 | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.2 | Stipend Requests
- SECTION DDA | Salaries and Wages
- SECTION DDA.1 | Call Back Pay
- SECTION DDA.2 | Closure Time
- SECTION DDB | Employee Benefits
- SECTION DDBA | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDBA.1 | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDC | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DDC.1 | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DE | Retirement Programs
- SECTION DF | Employee Rights and Privileges
- SECTION DFA | Free Speech
- SECTION DFB | Employee Grievances
- SECTION DFB.1 | Employee Grievances
- SECTION DFC | Freedom from Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
- SECTION DFC.1 | Freedom from Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
- SECTION DFD | Sexual Misconduct Policy
- SECTION DFD.1 | Sexual Misconduct Procedures
- SECTION DG | Employee Standards of Conduct
- SECTION DH | Employee Performance
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
It is the desire of the Board of Trustees and the administration to encourage and provide opportunities, and, to the extent possible, financial assistance to those full-time employees of the College who are committed to continuing their education. The following procedure is provided to assist employees in submitting the required documentation to apply for the Educational Benefits. Please note that all required documentation for Educational Benefits must be submitted to Human Resources by the established dates.
Applications are to be submitted no later than 5-7 days of course start date.
- Application for Educational Benefits
- Choose Applicable form:
- Class A Form: Employees applying for Educational Benefits.
- Obtain the approval signatures of your immediate Supervisor and Executive Officer prior to submission to Human Resources.
- Choose Applicable form:
- Attach a copy of the Degree Plan (if seeking degree) and highlight course(s) being taken for which EB is being requested. If a course is substituted with one at a different Institution, attach a note from your advisor approving the substitution.
- Attach Proof of Registration which includes tuition and fee costs.
The employee is required to notify the Human Resources Office in writing if a course is dropped or changed within 5 business days of the event.
If any documents submitted for this process are found to be falsified the employee will be subject to disciplinary action and the employee will be disqualified from current and future educational benefits. The employee would also be responsible for reimbursing the College any benefits paid on falsified claims.
End of Semester due dates are 7 days from completion of course.
- Submit an itemized receipt listing tuition and fees paid, courses for the semester and any grants or scholarships.
- Submit Final Grade(s) for each course to be considered for benefit.
All approvals are contingent upon the availability of funds budgeted for Educational Benefits. Benefits will be distributed in the order that the completed packets are received.
Updated: February 11, 2020