SECTION D | PERSONNEL
- SECTION DA | Employment Objectives
- SECTION DB | Employment Requirements
- SECTION DC | Employment Practices
- SECTION DD | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.1 | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.2 | Stipend Requests
- SECTION DDA | Salaries and Wages
- SECTION DDA.1 | Call Back Pay
- SECTION DDA.2 | Closure Time
- SECTION DDB | Employee Benefits
- SECTION DDBA | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDBA.1 | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDC | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DDC.1 | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DE | Retirement Programs
- SECTION DF | Employee Rights and Privileges
- SECTION DG | Employee Standards of Conduct
- SECTION DH | Employee Performance
EMPLOYEE RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES
Navarro College finds that harmonious relations between the college and its employees is a necessary and vital factor in effective and efficient operations. Therefore, the college will receive, process, and resolve employee grievances fairly, equitably, and promptly with established procedures.
Employees are free to make use of the grievance procedures established without fear of retaliation or reprisal of any nature.
Grievances may only be filed by current benefited employees of Navarro College after informal resolution has been attempted and must be in accordance with written procedures.
Date Issued: January 22, 2015